All Blogged Out

Book Worm Treats                                                                                                                         Creative Commons License Enokson via Compfight

Well, I don’t know what to write about.  I am all blogged out.  Everyday when my mom drops me off at school, she tells me to do my best and have a nice day.  Even though I have a very hard time going to school, struggle and sometimes forget to do all my homework, and do poorly on tests, my mom is always there to support me and be positive.  She tells me that all we ask from you is that you try and do your best.   She also tells me that I will be the only one that knows if I did my best.

I still don’t know what else to write about even though I am trying my best to do this assignment.  Today we only had half day of school and tomorrow we are off.  I am so happy because I have three days off.  Tomorrow we don’t have school because it is Buddha Day.  I am so happy, but my brother is not so happy because he has school tomorrow.

Tonight I can go to sleep late and wake up late tomorrow morning.  Yeah!  No school for three whole days!  I know that I can’t constantly be playing my game because my mom will get really mad.  I will try and finish all my homework early so that I can play games all weekend long.  Well, until the next blog.